7/19/2010

Pavey pitched seven inning win their five hits off 2 points

Bonds and did not hold any press will, he only told his teammates, he was very grateful to them and wish them lead a better, his departure, even opponents Du saddened "We are playing this game before, in fact is sad, because this is the last one game Bonds, "Padres coach Blake (Bud Black) after the match, said:" But we know that our team goals, we need to fully win. "

Pavey pitched seven inning win their five hits off 2 points, to show the strength of his strong cast, a negative record of 19 wins 6. For Bonds to leave, he sad, "Bonds said: I love you, I replied: I, too," Pavey said after the game: "It may be his only reason why he did not hit all base hit, a value I adore him, and there was 5 years where all of his worship team, for his departure I feel very sad. "