4/26/2010

Initially, the judge finds that Mexican pull security on base

Initially, the judge finds that Mexican pull security on base, which means that the Council should continue. Ji Ladi play controversy, the referee called a meeting of several judges, Orioles manager Tan Bolei play to make arguments more intense. In the end, Tan Bolei was ejected, ink drawing is also being put out, because he first gave up base running and went to the rest area.

"I saw the ball bounced to the ground," Secretary ball referee Wiest said, "against those who throw away the bat and helmet to rest area, he's done, he gave up the chance of trying entered built. Under the rules, He was out. I did not see him, so I have to ask someone else ink drawing done? We all agree that he gave up trying entered built, so he was out. " mlb jersey

Pavano has entered the rest area, realized that the field of controversy.

"I went to the rest area, I always head down ... ... I took off my gloves, only to see everyone still in court." Pavano said.

Moment he thought he made a mistake, there were only one person out.